Background

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Stories Please

Hi, I'm Mindy Thompson Rowley. I'm starting this blog because I want to compile stories, pictures and any info about my fathers family. His parents were Ralph and Dorothy Thompson, and their children are (in no particular order): Joe, Susan, Linda, Ken, Bob, Dan, Tony. I don't know much about anybody because our family is quite spread out. I thought it would be awesome if anybody wanted to add your favorite stories (or stories you've heard) about our family and them growing up in Hamilton Fort and Cedar City. These pictures are of the house in Hamilton Fort where the family lived until my dad was five. Grandpa Ralph and Great-Grandpa Leonard Wood built it.




Area just south of Thompson house.

Stream running in front of house.

Anyways, feel free to post everything you know about the family and I am hoping to compile the stories into a book. Should be really fun! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment